Do it yourself. With our help.
Separation. Divorce. Child Custody and Access. Child Support. Spousal Support. Division of Property and Assets.

Child Custody and Access Forms

The links below will guide you through the forms required for your particular child custody or access matter. Select the link which describes the process you are looking for.

Note that all court forms referred to in this section are available from the Ontario government.