Do it yourself. With our help.
Separation. Divorce. Child Custody and Access. Child Support. Spousal Support. Division of Property and Assets.

Separation Forms

There are no forms required for separation. Married or unmarried spouses can separate at any time, with no intervention or order from the court.

If you and your partner have a signed separation agreement and wish to file that with the courts, you must complete a Form 26B: Affidavit for filing domestic contract or paternity agreement with court. If your contract specified child support and/or spousal support, filing your agreement with the courts will mean that those support provisions will be enforced by the Family Responsibility Office.

If you are married and want to divorce, or if you are married or common law and want to apply for some form of corollary relief, such as spousal support, child support, or division of property (for married spouses), the required forms will be found on the relevant section of this website.